Tuesday 10 November 2009

blogging, tweeting and online stuff

I have never created a blog before, except for generic ones we had to make to promote a movie in college so this will certainly be a new experience ...

A year ago I went to a PR careers event and they told us about this new spangly online program called Twitter and every single person in the room looked totally blank. A year later and I find myself surrounded by people talking about this amazing new application called Twitter and how they are all using it. So tonight, 11 months after creating my Twitter account I find myself actively starting to use it. Follow me on Twitter: bubblegirlbryz

Blogs, Twitter, RSS feeds - watch this space for me becoming an online genius (yeah right)

Ciao for now friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment