Wednesday 11 November 2009

Christmas Carol 3d

I witnessed another triumph of technology this evening - me and my flat mate Emily went to the cinema to see Christmas Carol in 3D and it was amazing.

The film hooked me in last week, we went to see Up 3D and they had, not just a normal trailer, but a feature length trailer with scenes from the film, it must have been 10 minutes long (for a little while I thought we had ended up in the wrong screen and this was our film). With the advert fully in 3D and featuring mind dazzling scenes it won me over straight away as a must see. Of course, living with a 3D animation student meant that we had to go as soon as possible.

I can recommend the film without hesitation to anyone and with the reports I have been reading that this film is knocking the Michael Jackson - This Is It feature from the top spot - I can see why. Well done Disney and I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland 3D and Toy Story 3D next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment